- You will experience some discomfort with any new denture for a few days. All new dentures need several adjustments to completely and comfortably fit your mouth.
- You should take the dentures out every night and keep them in a clean container filled with water or denture cleaning solution. Your gums need to rest and be without the dentures every day for a period of time.
- Clean dentures thoroughly with a brush and water before putting them back in your mouth.
- It may be difficult to talk normally with the new dentures for a few days. One way to practice is to read a book or newspaper out loud for a period of time every day. Your tongue and muscles will get used to the new dentures and you will talk normally very soon.
- Call our office if you are experiencing pain, discomfort, or if you have any questions.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!